H1 – Hygiene certificate of employees of the educational institution.
Employees of educational institutions must complete the course and have the following certificates:
|Nr.||Codes||Names of activities||codes||Periodicity|
|7.||007||Pedagogical workers, freelance teachers, assistant educators, social workers of children’s social care institutions, social educators, individual staff providing training for persons under 18 years of age||PP007, HB, H1||Before starting work|
|PT||Every five years|
The course will cover possible topics:
1. Normative legal acts regulating the organization of social protection of children, general requirements for the safety of children’s health in the process of education.
2. Requirements for the territory, premises, American heating, ventilation, air conditioning, water supply and sanitation.
3. Maintenance of the territory, premises, services.
4. Organization of the daily routine and nutrition.
5. Hygiene of the educational process.
6. Protection of children’s health (prevention of infectious diseases, vaccination).